Blogging as I understand is a recording of ones original thoughts in the world of web space. It is also a showcase of ones creative talent presented in a cogent and thought provoking written form.
Iam sure everyone will also agree, that to present ones thoughts, requires a lot of time and effort. Even the most prolific of writers have these limitations. It is extremely difficult to churn out reams and reams of contents.
Considering the current point of discussion, I have no clue as to how the current day generation of bloggers is able generate contents by dime a dozen. But from my experience of blogging in a very short span of 2 months, Iam able to surmise, one key factor. That is copying contents that are not theirs. There are others who participate in many similar blogging sites simultaneously, and post the same contents probably their very own, in all of them.
I AM WRITNG ON NET FOR A VERY LONG TIME & HAVE POSTED SEVERAL ARTICLES ON VARIOUS SITES & I HAVE UNIQUE EXPERIENCES WITH BLOGGERS. THEREFORE I THOUGHT TO SHARE SOME OF MY PERSONAL EXPERIENCE WITH BLOGGERS .
1) MOST BLOGGERS DO NOT READ OTHER’S CONTENT , THEY COMMENT WITHOUT READING & THEREFORE THE COMMENT IS MOSTLY IRRELAVANT.
2) MOST PEOPLE COMMENT ON OTHERS POST WITH THE INTENTION TO GET COMMENT ON THEIR POST .
3) MALE BLOGGERS HAVE LESS VIEWERSHIP THAN FEMALE BLOGGERS.
4) FEMALE BLOGGERS MAKE REFERALS EASILY.
5) MALE BLOGGERS MOSTLY KEEP AVTAAR PIC OF A FEMALE