Dictionary of meaningful Life
The dictionary of meaningful life will definitely be an abridged version of the oxford, the Webster or any other English dictionary that we know off. The reason is very simple. All the words, which convey ill will, bad deeds etc will be removed. The words, which reflect the good, in thoughts, deeds and words alone, will become part of this dictionary.
Delete words like hate, kill, fight, and such other troublesome words.
– Destroy, backstab, cunning, and the likes
– Keep increasing the number of such words for the purpose of deleting from this dictionary.
The next that one needs to do is to retain only those connotations to words that convey the good intent, feelings and act and erase negative aspects of such words. Words like
– Divorce which will not have ‘separation” as one of its meaning, but will have “varied” as its usage.
– Forge will not have counterfeit or reproduce with fraudulent intent as one of its meaning but giving shape to or establish a relationship
– Similar such words. (Need to be identified to erase the negative thoughts in those and retain only positive intent)
Focus on only the good things, the life that one leads will be automatically meaningful.