A tongue twister is a sentence or phrase that is so difficult to keep repeating without making a mistake. The tongue is known to twirl when you attempt to tell these sentences or phrases aloud and quick. Try some of these and see for yourself.
1. Cycle rally, lorry rally.
2. Good blood, bad blood.
3. Unique New York.
4. She sells seashells on the seashore.
5. The sixth sick sheikh’s sheep is sick.
6. Betty bought some butter but the butter she bought was bitter, so she bought some better butter to make the bitter butter better.
7. How much wood would a woodchuck chuck if a woodchuck would chick wood?
8. Freshly fried flying fish.
9. Greek grapes.
10. Many an anemone sees an enemy anemone.