Review of the Nokia Arte 8800 and Sapphire Arte
Nokia has been the market leader in mobile phones for quite some time now. With the advent of the Apple iphone, Nokia has also decided to join the smartphone bandwagon by the launch of two new phones. Nokia N95 has been the ultimate smartphone but Nokia takes the smartphones to new heights with the Nokia Arte 8800 and Sapphire Arte. Scheduled to be launched in the next 3-4 months (Arte 8800 by December this year and Sapphire in another three to four months) these phones are set to capture a large market share.
Some of the features include:
1. 3G capability.
2. 1GB built-in memory.
3. 3.2 megapixel camera with autofocus and 8x zoom.
4. Anti-fingerprint coating on the glass and metal.
5. Micro USB connector.
6. Turn to mute feature: If you are being bugged by an unwanted call, just flip the phone over with the screen facing down and the call is muted!!
7. 2.0 in QVGA with 240×320 pixels, OLED display with 16 million colors.
8. Leather, linen-lined pouches with the Sapphire boasting of a genuine sapphire in the case.
The price is on the higher side but should be a good value for money.