Operating room conversations you don’t want to hear!!
Going in for any surgery is a major fright in itself. Imagine hearing the things you read below in the theater!
1. There’s a lot of money in kidneys. Heck, this guy has got two of them!
2. Oscar, you bad dog!! Come back with that!!
3. Oh shit! Page 35 is missing from the manual!
4. Wait a minute! If this is her kidney, then what is that?
5. Can you stop that thing’s beating? It’s disturbing my concentration.
6. Anyone see where I left the scalpel?
7. What do you mean he was not in here for a sex-change?
8. And now we remove the subject’s brain and place it in the body of the ape.
9. OK, now take a picture from this angle. This truly is a freak of nature.
10. Everyone stand back. I lost my contact lens!
But dear friends most surgeons are very careful and meticulous. Don’t let this post scare you!!