Five of the richest Indians
The Indian economy is at an all time high and few Indians have cashed in on this. Being in Kenya I often follow the amazing economic boom of India. India is truly shining and the markets are really bullish. It is indeed heartening to see India’s growth. The net assets of the top 40 Indians are more than 315 billion USD and the net worth of the top 3 Indians is more than the top 40 Chinese!! India now has 54 billionaires. The top five Indians by wealth as ranked by the Forbes magazine are as follows:
1. Lakshmi Mittal: Indian-born steel magnate from the UK. With net assets of over 51 Billion USD he is the richest Indian.
2. Mukesh Ambani of Reliance Industries is second with 49 billion USD.
3. Anil Ambani, the brother of Mukesh, is third at 45 billion USD.
4. DLF head, Kushal Pal Singh is at fourth with 35 billion USD.
5. Azim Premji of Wipro is ranked 5th with net assets of 14.8 billion USD.
Chak de India, we are proud to be Indians!!