HARD WORK ALWAYS PAYS
Hard work is part and parcel of smart work. It is only the time and environment which decide the smartness. If we want to feel pleasure in our work we should do our job with sincerity and lot of hard work. Always be committed to your work and seize the opportunity by planning in advance to reap rewards in your job or business or whatever field you are working in.
Here are some of the basic laws of life: There will always be opportunities for those who recognize and pursue them. The lucky people are simply those who have taken more chances than average.
All you need is a strategy for seizing opportunities, one that consistently demonstrates your passion for and commitment to your field. Stick to your plan, and you’ll reap rewards in your job search or business endeavor.
Once you recognize a need, look at it objectively from all angles and get creative about how you could serve that need.
Adopt the Guru Strategy, it will guide you the proper way of doing the work you are involved in or is planning to accomplish. Refer more and more in the relevant field and be the master of that field and then see the result. Be a learner through out your life and you will be able to go miles together towards the ROAD OF SUCCESS.
The best ways to advance is to give. This is doubly powerful when the giving you engage in is directly related to your area of expertise. volunteer to work in industry events, you will be contributing in a meaningful way to the advancement of your specialty, and you will be noticed.
Ten Things You Need to Create Your Own Opportunities
Keeping in mind the process above, here is a quick list of the things you’ll need to create your own opportunities.
1. The right mindset: You can create opportunities if you take charge of your career.
2. A spirit of adventure.
3. Self-knowledge: Know your values, skills, strengths and weaknesses, and what you”re passionate about. This is the time to shape something to fit you, rather than shape you to fit your work.
4. An idea and imagination.
5. Knowledge and skills: In your area of expertise, yes, but you will also need to acquire skills to help with self-promotion.
6. Analytical thinking: Analyze opportunities and make sound decisions.
7. Initiative and drive.
9. Resilience: Success is rarely immediate. Resolve not to abandon this take-action spirit.
10. Flexibility: When you take the initiative, good things happen, but sometimes they aren’t what you intended. Be flexible to what life throws your way. You may be surprised.
I hope you will be able to handle your opportunities once you follow path of HARD WORK ……ALL THE BEST FRIENDS…