Here’s Where The Money Is & Getting Cracking
Essentially, there are two ways in which you can get money using AdSense. The first is pay-perclick (PPC). Via this method, you get paid every time someone clicks on an ad on your Web page or blog. The second method is pay-per-thousand-impressions (PPM). Via this method, you get paid a certain amount for every thousand unique page views your Web page gets. Google has algorithms and formulas that determine what kind of ad (PPC or PPM) will get you the highest returns.
Here’s a step-by-step guide to getting the moolah.
1. Go to www.google.com
2. Click on the link that says “Advertising Programs”
3. Take the AdSense tour
4. Click on “Click Here To Apply”
5. Fill in the form
6. Wait two to three days while Google reviews and approves your
7. Log in to your AdSense account
8. Click on the “AdSense for Content” tab. There is also the option of
“AdSense for Search” which follows the same procedure.
9. Click on the “Ad Colors” tab and select the layout for the ads.
10.Copy and paste the HTML code from the “Ad Layout Code” tab
into your Web site’s template
11. Voila, ads on your Web site!
It really is that simple. AdSense gives you two ways to make money–one is using “AdSense for Content” and the other is using “AdSense for Search.”